MID-MONTH FAVORITES: OCTOBER

Sorry if I've been MIA lately. The Senioritis is kicking in and I have done nothing but watch K-Dramas and eat chocolate. Literall...



Sorry if I've been MIA lately. The Senioritis is kicking in and I have done nothing but watch K-Dramas and eat chocolate. Literally.


I was down for some monthly favorites but I realized that it we're only halfway through the month. But then why the heck not?







i. Fashion
________________________

For the first half of October I've been really into these Nike Trainers. Everyone's been hyping about the Adidas Superstars but when I saw these, I completely fell in love. These shoes are my go-to for everyday wear since they go with everything. Downside: I've got a shitload of blisters (but they're totally worth it).

I'm a backpack person. I cannot stress enough my insane appreciation for backpacks. This one from Topshop can fit all of my necessities, yet it's still easy on the shoulders. Again, it goes with everything.

ii. Beauty
________________________

When my dad got back from Dubai, he bought me five fragrances from Bath and Body Works. And out of these five, my favorite was Golden Magnolia Sun. This scent is stronger and more distinct whenever I pass by, in comparison to the other scents.

Some days I just want minimum coverage, when I can't be bothered to wear any makeup. This powder provides just the right amount of coverage I need and I think it will last for a long time.

This is my favorite lipstick at the moment since it's really pigmented and flattering.




iii. Random
________________________

I'm laughing cause all of my random favorites for this month are Asian-linked. They're either from Korea or from Japan!

Me and my Korean friends were talking about which movies made us cry and somehow all of them replied with Miracle in Cell No. 7. This made me curious. Is there really such a movie that has a strong emotional impact on everybody? Yes. There is. I cried oceans as I watched this and I don't even cry that often.

I was torn between three dramas, but I'd have to say that the winner of my heart is She Was Pretty. Although it's still ongoing, I couldn't help but watch it! (Which makes every day dreadful until the next episode airs). Anyways, I love this drama and it never fails to make me laugh every single episode.

Now for the Japanese half of these favorites. I literally finished Attack On Titan in two days and I am in love with it. I'm scouring the internet for every possible episode that I might have missed + the OVAs since season 2 comes out NEXT. YEAR. I mean, who the hell has the time to wait?! Despite the --spoiler-- shitload of character deaths (which painstakingly resembles Game of Thrones) I still love every single thing about AoT.  Especially Levi. 

To be honest, I haven't finished reading Kafka on the Shore, due to my lack of time. I'm only a quarter through with it but the plot is so creatively thought out. The images I foresee while reading this book are so incredibly vivid that I can't wait to finish it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM